News & Events
Specials & Events for 11-18 thru 11-24 at Westerville
1) Taco Tuesday
2) Retail Wine Wednesday
3) Show Your Otterbein Student ID or Faculty ID and Receive a 15% Discount
4) Game Day Happy Hour at the bar and lower bar area from 11am – 7pm through the Buckeye Season. We will have the game on the projector and the big screen behind the bar. Happy Hour $2 off cocktails, craft beers, $2 domestics, $2 off wines by the glass. Buck A Bone at the bar during the games.
Carry Out Special for Saturdays up to 4 bones at Buck a Bone with purchase of a BBQ Platter or Supper item
5) Saturday’s Farmers Market in Uptown Westerville
6) Sunday Brunch Menu & “Buck-a-Bone”
7) Inquire About Our Event Space
Find Out More:
CATERING TO GO
Barrel & Boar began as Yoho’s Catering in 1983, founded by Art Yoho after his father began distributing the first Southern Pride smokers in Ohio. Yoho’s became one of the first commercial BBQ restaurant and caterers in Columbus. The Yoho’s developed a passion for smoked meats becoming well known for smoking brisket and locally raised whole pigs. The restaurant was located on Westerville Rd. in the old Dog and Suds building the family ran in the 60’s and 70’s.